Bad News!

 Hello everyone, on today's blog, I am going to explain how my whole magazine plan went downhill.

As you all know (if you have read my previous blogs), I planned on including a feature of a talented photographer such as Kai Hornung and one of his many masterpieces. The feature that we actually got permission to use from himself was the one I planned on using as my cover page and the spotlight of the images I planned on including on my magazine but... 

Yesterday, I talked about it with my teacher/supervisor and I was told that, according to the many Cambridge rules, I was not able to do it because any content included in my magazine had to be '100 % original'.


Here is the proof of it and I must say that this is my own mistake, I had the idea that since my magazine was based on the idea of sharing people's images, there would be no problem with having the features but... I guess it is not.

As for it, I have to now rebuild my front image's idea and style. But we are alright, I know we are going to get out of these black dots.

Hope you all have a nice day. 


Image - Screenshot of the Media Studies Syllabus provided online by our school's website. "9607_y21-23_sy.pdf"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feature Story

Magazine's Demographics

Magazines' Research