Edit on Fonts

Hello 'minasan'!!!! I think that is how you say 'everybody' in Japanese. Sorry if it is not like that, but you get my intentions (I hope). Anywho, let's get into today's blog. Today, we are going to focus on which fonts to use for our Preliminary project. 

After trying many fonts and edits, and effects, I finally came up with the looks that I would like for it to have and so I came up with this while editing my design on 
www.canva.com

I hope you can see the different fonts I had used and tried in the left side of the screenshot. Those are the ones I had in mind but as you can see, I ended up using Bebas Neue for the titles at the corners and I used Kite One for the subtitle in the middle. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feature Story

Magazine's Demographics

Magazines' Research