A Bit About Me




Hi, my name is Jonathan, and today, I will share with you a little bit about me. I am part of the AICE students at my high school American Senior High School. I am currently attending the AICE Media Studies class in order to meet more of the requirements to get the Cambridge diploma and its benefits for my future. Such benefits will allow me to enroll in a college or university of my interest such as UF, which would allow me to pursue my professional interest to become a mechanical engineer or at the very least, develop my first years within their facilities. 


This might be a complete 180 degrees turn, but my hobby is that of photography. This is because of my passion and ambition to replicate, enhance, and showcase the beauty of anything that happens to capture my attention as the content of my picture above did. And so, because of this hobby of mine, and persecution of a better future, I am taking this class because I feel it can help me develop myself and hobby into a more 'marketable product' that more, and more people would get to appreciate and so my value as a useful individual for this society can be more recognized and noticeable. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feature Story

Magazine's Demographics

Compulsory Question 1