Planning Process - Calendar -

 Hello everyone, today we are going to create a calendar with which to base our due dates for the creation of the different elements of our magazine. With no further due, let us begin!


Feb 7-13, 2021

    - Ideas for my magazine's set-up

    - Search for photoshoot's location

    - Research on the newest magazine issues


Feb 14-20, 2021

    - Do my feature's interview 

    - Create my interview's questions

    - Sketch my front page 

 

Feb 21- 27, 2021

    - Create masthead 

    - Plan the front page image.

    - Take front page image along with some other pictures 


Feb 28- March 6, 2021

    - Create my table of contents page idea

    - Take all pictures 

    - Develop my table of contents page

    - Finish my table of contents page.


March 7-24, 2021

    - Sketch my content pages

    - Paraphrase and reword my feature's story. 

    - Finish my content pages
   
    - Finish magazine


March 24-04/4

    - Do evaluation Q 1-5


I think I am not missing much more from this magazine creation, but I will keep you all in touch if any contingency happens to occur. Contingency which WILL NOT happen. I hope.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feature Story

Magazine's Demographics

Compulsory Question 1