Font?

 Hello everybody!!! Today, we are going to do something simple, yet somehow very important. Today, we are going to choose which font we might use for our magazine's project. So, let's begin. 

First, what are the candidates we have? 


As you can see, I've selected many fonts that could be used for my magazine. 

It was hard to choose for my perfectionist attitude, But after a long debate between me, and... me? I have decided (or at least plan to) use the font Bodoni MT Condensed for my title since I think the joyfully, playfully and creative looks it's got would definitely match the conceptual idea of sharing pictures along with their creator's thoughts, tips, along with the visuals that they might be willing to share as if it were to be an interview.

Furthermore, just as a side note, I am definitely considering Times New Roman as the candidate to be used for any of the prints that are to follow any paragraphs, etc. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feature Story

Magazine's Demographics

Compulsory Question 1