AICE General Paper #0152 - Welcome -

 


Hello, my name is Jonathan and this is the beginning of my end, I mean, my blog!


This blog will be used as a way to document my planning and research methods implied for my Media Studies product. I have chosen to do a magazine (which will include a cover page, double-page spread, and a content page making it 4 pages long). With this component of media, I will be expected to learn different skills, such as being analytical of media products and how to construct media products using technical and creative skills.

Furthermore, I will be working with a group whilst the longevity of this project in order to expand the range of ideas. Needless to mention that even though I will be in a group, I will be submitting my own individual product.

 

My Step-by-Step:

Planning and taking notes for the production of the media product.

Research contents of other magazines, topics, and themes for my own individual magazine.

Obtain opinions of others to produce a magazine of what it is expected to be seen in my magazine.

Have a layout for the final product, which will include original content, text, photos, etc. The magazine will have a front cover and a double spread.

Reflect not only on my blog but also in my media product outcome and process.

Photo by Mabel Amber from Pexels - https://www.pexels.com/@mabelamber - 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feature Story

Magazine's Demographics

Compulsory Question 1