My Magazine, My Content

Hi everybody, I hope you all are having a great day. As the title implies, today I am going to dive into the way I would like to arrange the content of my magazine. Its colors. Its amount of writing. Given information, and of course, its variety of content depending on the topic selected (or not) for every timeframe it is published.

As stated, it will be "My Magazine, My Content" and with this, I don't mean to be completely new on everything I make since it is just impossible to do for any human being. What I mean by it, is that my

magazine will have all the discussed traits on my previous post "My House Style = My Magazine" arranged, based and made by me or contributors (meaning donated pictures) but, it will be highly inspired by the setup that "Outdoor Photographer" magazine has. 

The photography magazine that I envision has to be a splash of feelings, messages, entertainment, or all of them together when it is opened. I want it to convey something to the audience, to connect with them, to engage them into read/visualize it every time it is posted. 

For that, I plan to have minimalistic or abstract backgrounds on its pages. These backgrounds will have to enhance the mood, or idea needed to be expressed by the picture presented in such page/s. Not only that, but the fond will have to be eligible and easy to read for a smooth reading flow. 

The focused images have to have their respective author's information and if possible, the time/date in which it was taken below or even in the sidelines of the picture. I would like for the background information of the photo to be a story of desires, opportunism, spontaneity, planned, etc. I want each photo to have a meaning and to present meaning with which the readership feels related to. Not only this, but I would also like to have some content of the magazine to be about the "Before the shot" where it focuses only on teaching how to get shown image/s because this would make the readers be more engaged in reading it as much as possible since they can get to try new things on their own as they are taught by the magazine. 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Magazine's Demographics

Feature Story

Magazines' Research