Content Load

 Content Load


Hi everyone, in today's blog, since I'd like to keep it short, I will do a  quick resume of what content I plan to adhere to my magazine. That being said... let's begin. 

First of all, my magazine. What is my magazine going to be about? It is based on the idea of at least starting to develop a photography magazine like Aperture, Outdoor Photographer, or Shutter, really excites me. So, for now, I will pretend as if doing a photography magazine is set in stone for me. 

 And with that same stone, I will build my house style starting from its base. It will have to obviously be based on an adventurous or joyful genre, able to entertain and catch the eyes of the neighbors. It will have to have a wide variety of topics going from portraits, landscapes, minimalistic, abstract, angle views, panoramic, etc. In the end, it will have anything that a photography lover would enjoy to see in order to get inspiration for their own photos or just for pure entertainment. 

To keep this audience entertained, I think it should be short (small), filled with pictures and their authors, their author's given meaning, inspirations, and if possible the before the shot processes they went through in order to get them. This will happen If I get to have people contributing me with their pictures, otherwise, I will have to provide my own pictures, to which I cannot agree more since I love photography even though it can be stressful sometimes. 

To put it simple, I'd like for it to be conceptualized the same way as the picture of this canvas of mine is; Everything is joint, yet separated harmonically and simplistically. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feature Story

Magazine's Demographics

Compulsory Question 1