The Preliminaries Begin - Start

The Preliminaries Begin


Hi everyone!!! Today, we are going to start practicing the process of creating our magazine... or at least try to. So, let's begin with our cover.



This is the cover that I created and styled a couple of weeks ago and, to be honest, I do not really like it So, today, I will attempt to create a new cover based on this cover's style for the preliminary work that I will be working on in my following blog posts.

But first, let me tell you about this cover's style and visuals. For the Style, I went for something simple, I wanted the title to stand the most hence my magazine will need recognition from any possible audience. The title is based on the idea that the pictures shown within the magazine are going to be something that represents someone's attributes, personality, and or even beliefs regardless of its style as I plan for this magazine to be a place of free-judgment. Its background is a picture of printed pictures that I attempted for it to convey the idea of the variety of pictures that could be found within my magazine as they are also based on different styles, it could be directly related to the title.

The subtitle? It is based on the idea that many people would just randomly find my magazine as it begins to grow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feature Story

Magazine's Demographics

Compulsory Question 1