Proposal Form

Proposal Form 

Hi everyone!!! I am glad to see you around once again. In today's blog, I am going to share with you some basic information about the process I went through when submitting my proposal form to Cambridge for my Magazine project. 

So, to begin with, I will show you the images of the end product... 



To be brief, the proposal form included my information, a vague idea of the Magazine's concept I want to develop along with a possible name for it as the aims and objectives I plan to achieve at the end of such project. While doing such proposal, I had to fix some information more than once as it requires very specific and detailed information that can not be, by any mean, wrong. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feature Story

Magazine's Demographics

Compulsory Question 1