Survey

 Hello homo sapiens!!! Here, your leader at the talk, today, I am glad to announce to you all that I have created a medium with which I attempt to gather the information that could help me create my beautiful treasure called... Your Photo, Your Style (probably). 

The medium I have created is a google survey, hence I am aware of the wide usage that you all give to such a platform, I decided to make it easy for all of us. Easy for me since it is easy to gather the information using it, and easy for you... the one that completes the survey. 

Anywho... with no further delay, here it is; AICE Media Studies Magazine, I hope you all take your time to complete it. I will be really thankful for your cooperation. 

Just to let you know, the survey looks like this. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feature Story

Magazine's Demographics

Compulsory Question 1