Who Would My Audience Be?

 Who Would My Audience Be? 


Hello people!! I am currently stressing out with these blog posts and the rest of my homework but... here we go. In today's blog, I will discuss who would my audience be?

To begin with, what is an audience? And who should my audience be?

An audience is a group of people who participate in a show or encounter a work of art, literature, theatre, music, video games, or academics in any medium. Such an audience can vary along with specific schemes that focus on different sections of public interests. The public interest I am aiming for is whoever possesses an interest in photography. Specifically, but not limited to... nature/landscape photography and anybody interested in having an interest in diving into the photographer's thoughts before and after taking their pictures along their tips and hacks.

The reason for this is because nature/landscape photography is the type of picture I love to take (as you might have figured already from the photos I have included, and take, in my previous posts and in this one as well). Whether you consider that a bonus o not, it is well known that nature and specifically landscape photography is the branch of photography that most people, regardless of their ideas, differences, and or beliefs, are willing to, and appreciate since it showcases the beauty of the world, no prejudices are given, nor commentary on the type of photos, etc. 

Now, do not get me wrong, landscapes are my main point of interest but because of my inabilities to travel to such fabulous and open spaces, I will therefore have to focus on its lesser branch; nature, which goes from animals (including humans) to the destruction of itself (colonization, modern era, etc.).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feature Story

Magazine's Demographics

Compulsory Question 1