Contributors - Update -

 Hi everyone, today, I have great news to share with you all! Are you ready? Drums, please!!! *Dramatic drums play* aannddd... I got a contributor for my magazine!!!!  


So, as you may realize, the picture above is not from be, it is from our contributor/feature; Mr. Kai. Yes, THE Mr. Kai, WINNER OF ‘THE INTERNATIONAL LANDSCAPE PHOTOGRAPH OF THE YEAR’ AWARD 2020. Yesterday, Mr. Kai responded to my messages saying that it is okay for me to use one of his pictures as a feature for my magazine, *hurray* and so, I chose the one above. Here is my proof  of him giving me permission to use his art for my magazine > 


As you can see, I am a fanboy of this man's work, I admire, and respect him, so... excuse my cheese comments. Within the messages, as shown in the previous "Contributors" blog, I asked him for the feature, and he is now saying that there is no issue with it that he "would like to support" me in this project, not just that, but he also gave me the chance to pick the picture I would like to use from his Homepage. And so, after a long undecisive-day for which picture to pick, I finally got to choose the masterpiece (out of the many) that you saw at the beginning of the blog. 

Sources

Home — KAI HORNUNG PHOTOGRAPHY



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Magazine's Demographics

Feature Story

Magazines' Research