Contributors???

 Contributors!!!


Contributors??? Ladies and gentlemen... we need them, and I will get them, or it. These past days, I started asking some of my favorite photographers about the idea of contributing to me by allowing my persona to use one of their pictures as part of a featured visual and or even story (if they are willing to answer some of my questions) as part of the content within my magazine which is conceptualized on sharing people's, or my own, pictures along with the stories behind it. Its composition. Or even tips that the photographer might want to share. The ending goal is to convey entertainment based on showing pictures and telling stories with it. 

So, as said before, I plan on having a major feature in my magazine. I obviously want it to be something achievable and easy to make but just imagine. Like, just picture it, someone like Lizzie Peirce, Peter Mckinnon, or even (my favorite one) Kai Hornung. Like. Would you imagine having Kai Hornung featured in my magazine!!!???? Yes? nice, because I CAN'T! Like, he is LITERALLY, the winner of the International Landscape Photograph of the Year 2020. 

Besides the point, as said, Kai is my favorite one out of the 3 mentioned because of his wide focus on landscapes, which is one of my favorite (if not, my favorite) branch of photography. It is for that same reason that yesterday, I decided to contact him through his Instagram's DM because, regardless of his achievements, he is still very humble and not so famous. So I decided to shoot my shot...


Now, I will just have to do some rituals, maybe some conjurings and... I hope I get him to help me. 
That's all for today, I hope you all have a great day.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feature Story

Magazine's Demographics

Magazines' Research