Destinations for Pictures?

 Hello everyone!!! I hope that you all are having a great day, On today's blog, we are going to discuss some of the destinations I have for the pictures I would like to take for my magazine. 

So, to begin with, we have a place that you all have already seen in some of my posts; And it is the famous Naples beach located in Florida. As you can see in the following picture (taken by me), the place fits perfectly on my idea of putting a landscape picture of nature and a recognizable place if possible. This place happens to meet both criteria hence the Naples beach is one of the most famous beaches on the east side of Florida, being one of the most beautiful, natural places. 


Another destination place I had in mind is Miami's downtown as it is really decorated with tall buildings along with bright lights and people's smiles but most importantly; with places where to take pictures of, whether they are thought-ahead of time, or randomly occurred as the next picture did.


I will stop here for today's blog, but I plan on coming up with new destinations since I want to at least have 5 different places' pictures on my magazine's content. 

Sources - Both pictures belong to me 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feature Story

Magazine's Demographics

Compulsory Question 1