Ideas?

 Hello!!!... Lowl... humans! Yes, humans. Thank you for stopping by on today's blog. For today's agenda, I am going to talk with you all about some of the ideas I have for my Photography Magazine. So, let us begin.


So, as the deadline for this project reaches its ultimatum, I have to start the process of creating my final magazine and everything that it involves. For example; the ideas I have for it. One of them is to base my magazine on the idea of having one feature story of one photographer along with tips or stories of his/her own adventures while exploring the world of picturing the globe. 

I also plan on adding one big portray of him/her in the first content page along its interview. Adding to that, I plan on putting some little pictures and their stories or execution processes as it is one of the baits for the targeted audience I have. 

Image - Own content. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feature Story

Magazine's Demographics

Compulsory Question 1