Front Page - Final Idea -

 Hello everyone, on today's blog, I will show you all what I have planned for my front cover. For it, I had drawn a sketch, which was shown on the previous blog but I have decided to change it. Reason being? I wanted it to be more natural and pleasantly looking with a minimalistic touch based on the magazine Outdoor's Photography. 


As you can see, it is very minimalistic and peaceful with a just enough typing on it to make it fit under the basics of how a magazine should look like. For this reason, I planned on having something more natural as my cover page and so I came up with this picture I took while walking down the school. I could not manage to have someone else taking a picture of me doing it, but I hope this is enough. 



Why do I like this picture so much? Simple, it is simple, yet contrasting and filled with natural aspects. I also love the juxtaposing bright colors of the flower against the gloomy sky. Because of these aspects, I came up with the decision to use it as such cover page. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feature Story

Magazine's Demographics

Compulsory Question 1