Double Page Spread - Final -

 Hello everyone, on today's blog, I am very glad to announce that the double-page spread section of my magazine Inborn Photo has finally met its ending result that I will show you in the following picture.


For it, I used the Canva platform (the same one that I have been using for the rest of my magazine's creation). I resized it to a 17in by 11in's ratio which provides the dimensions of a double page. The setup of the double page is inspired by the following magazine's looks.


For the image, I added the flower patterns as decoration hence I found the image to be too austere even though I wanted it to be minimalistic, I found it to look not pleasant. I then added the title/subtitle Photographer's Mind. On the left side rather than the right side as they did in the magazine's example. I also used the title's style on the right top side of the pages along with the three columns of text but differentiated it with a mini box in the middle of the columns in order to type a quote said by my interviewee during the interview process. I took that idea from the following magazine's feature story.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feature Story

Magazine's Demographics

Compulsory Question 1