Hello everyone!!! On today's blog; OUR FINAL PRODUCT!!!! YES! I finished my MAGAZINE! and I am so proud of how it came out so... I hope you all like it.
Have you ever thought of a House Style being compared to a magazine before? Me neither, that is why we are here right now. If you come to think of them as one, a house style can be easily compared to a magazine, they both need a blueprint, a front and back face, a guide of its content, attractive colors, and they both have to be found useful or at least interesting according to the customer's desires and needs. So, from now on, I want you to think about "House Style" and "Magazine" as if they were one. That being said... From what I know, a house style is developed having the mentioned factors and many others like the budget, possible incomes, and expenses to be made. It is used in order to provide a place for the customer according to the different types of potential buyers. The different types of house styles are used to lure this variety or a specific type of purchaser which will or not be influenced depending on the type of blueprint (genre) of the house...
– Using Camera Shots Series #2 – And so, we continue with this series of blogs regarding " Camera Shots" . For today's content, we are going to start with the Close-Up Camera Shot so get comfy and relax. The Close-up shot "is perfect for important moments. The close-up shot size is near enough to register tiny emotions, but not so close that we lose visibility." with this frame ranges, it is mostly used to focus on characters' facial expressions as it enhances the sentiment of empathy the audience might feel towards the presented characters. And with this, a higher impact is achieved for the audience to remember. In this close-up picture, we can appreciate how the depiction of facial expressions is very detailed so that the audience can grasp the same feelings and emotions that the character is going through. A Medium - shot "can often be used as a buffer shot for dialogue scenes that have an important moment later that will be sho...
Hi everybody, I hope you all are having a great day. As the title implies, today I am going to dive into the way I would like to arrange the content of my magazine. Its colors. Its amount of writing. Given information, and of course, its variety of content depending on the topic selected (or not) for every timeframe it is published. As stated, it will be "My Magazine, My Content" and with this, I don't mean to be completely new on everything I make since it is just impossible to do for any human being. What I mean by it, is that my magazine will have all the discussed traits on my previous post "My House Style = My Magazine" arranged, based and made by me or contributors (meaning donated pictures) but, it will be highly inspired by the setup that "Outdoor Photographer" magazine has. The photography magazine that I envision has to be a splash of feelings, messages, entertainment, or all of them together when it is opened. I want it to convey something ...
Comments
Post a Comment