Interview's Questioning

 Hello!! Mina-san! (I think that's how you pronounce 'everybody' in Japanese... I think), I hope you all are having a nice sunny day. On today's blog, we are going to discuss or at least go over some of the questions I have planned to ask during my interview; so, let us get it. 

1. What is photography for you?

2. When did you start taking pictures?

3. What was the turnout point that led you into fully focusing on pictures?

4. What is your photography-branch focus?

5. Do you have a favorite photo?

6... I plan on creating the rest of the questions through active listening in order to keep an interesting conversation.


And that's all for today. I hope to see you all soon!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feature Story

Magazine's Demographics

Compulsory Question 1