Final Cover Page

 Hi everyone! Today, after running some in-class surveys for choosing which of my cover pages to use. I finally got it. But first, I must show you all the ones I had created before showing the final product.

So, first, this is how I had my cover page as shown before. 


After showing this cover page to my teacher, I had some opinions from her and it made me rethink my cover page looks hence it did not appear to be so magazine-like. And so, this is what I came up with... this.


I did not really like it because it was still lacking something like the Outdoor's Photography house style which has its masthead in plain view with the feature stories on the side. I also wanted it to have a simple style yet elegant like the one that the Outdoor Photography magazine has. This one did not have it and so, I started to produce my final draft that did then, turned in into my final product. 





And so, I do hereby... present to you ladies and gentlemen, my final cover page.




The reason I chose this as my final cover page is that, as mentioned before, I wanted for it to have its masthead in plain view along with its feature articles on the side since I find it to be simple, elegant, and minimalistic which covers the style I wanted for my magazine. On top of that, I also took some inspiration of its simplicity aspects from the magazine Outdoor Photography. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feature Story

Magazine's Demographics

Compulsory Question 1